[Empathy]

'Little less known strangely safer to too known for nothing' [1]. Going through the pages of my past I struggle to find where I did same mistakes just because they will understand my reasons. With you I fail to now comprehend as I feel there's a point in life where you feel somehow you're being taken for a ride, and it doesn't sit well with me for I don't want to give it space in me but you busy helping it dig in anyway.

If you show it to someone out there that it's good creating your own rules as you're free to do and entitled to do so as you're being you, there's no way that person out there won't be doing same as you: if you're disrespectful in another's home then the next will follow suit as you led. It's unfathomable being me at times because I don't know why I'm subjecting my self to this disappointing space I find myself in. So painful being shown the middle finger for ardently trying to help a partner out.

Sometimes people we choose to partner with need to ask selfs how they'll feel if you were the one doing bad to them. Being a business partner to someone is a choice not a birthright, and there's a difference between being close to a person and being near a person, and frankly am now on the fence about where to put you given your sorry ways. Just never thought freedom could be used in your fashion but it's okay albeit at times a patience killer.

Nowadays am nothing but a beggar for your appreciative deeds, situational understanding and good behavior that never show up. Mind you; just like in my case, I got here through other people's liking of my behavior, constant self-improvement and my shift of mindset. It ain't different with you but why act like that? Who'll keep forgiving your "feel good" random stunts? I too am human who deserves to be treated fairly and afforded respect, much as you get same from me and others.

If only you knew how hard it is to give up your own comfort for someone who in turn gives you "I don't care attitude!!" I had gone against my principles to try for your being, but look where it left me. Step into my life just for once and you'll find no joy and comfort you benefit from.

Tired of being a fool. I too want to have growth and happiness, so choose which role you want to portray in my life, a business partner or a friend. Then do also launch your own commission to look into your fitness to contain your own goals and aspirations. It's supposed to be your assignment as you ponder into your rest at each day's end. But remember that too much self-motivation did none any good for they kept lying to selves that their time will come forgetting their days are falling sans any value extracted out of them. Dare to be different and thy difference will guide you differently to your unique path of quest for your glorious destiny.

Lastly, be the empowerer of the empowering source to your life. Do right by you, live right for your existence, and you'll be right to your purpose. Cease being the plethoric decelerator of your success. It really has nothing to do with stress, depression, and what you are, but rather about your choice in faux cheerers of self. Your conduct a rife pathetic telepathic demic that'll never bear any fruits for your future. Enough for the day, and, do think not of me but for me as well, maybe you'll feel how too hot my shoes are to wear. Hopefully, you won't be the same you...

[1] by Kgele Leso

 


No comments:

Post a Comment